Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 (UP) Download PDF here. Candidates can check UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, etc. Candidates who started preparing for the UP Lekhpal 2022 Exam can gather the study material for the UP Lekhpal 2022 Examination, can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern. Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the UP Lekhpal Exam.
In this post, we provide you latest UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 recruitment process are in two stages: –
1) Written Test
2) Interview (20 Marks)
With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of the syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern.
LEKHPAL SYLLABUS – DETAILS
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service |
Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Post Name||Chakbandi Lekhpal|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
LEKHPAL EXAM – SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates should be selected in two rounds to attain the job in UP LEKHPAL.
Firstly candidates should be given the online written test in which they have to be qualified with minimum cut-off marks, when candidates are qualified for the online test exam then they call for an Interview.
Everyone has to compulsorily participate in every round and should get a good score to be promoted to the next round.
- Online Written Test
UP LEKHPAL – SALARY
|Pay Band||7th CPC ( Central Pay Commission)|
|1S – 1 to 8||Rs 15,000 – Rs 60,000|
|2S – 9 to 15||Rs 30,000 – Rs 1,00,000|
|3S – 16 to 23||Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,50,000|
|4S – 24 to 30||Rs 1,00,000 – Rs 2,00,000|
|D.A.(Dearness Allowance)||Rs.6,076 (28% of Basic pay)|
|H.R.A.(House Rent Allowance)||Rs.2000-Rs.4000|
|D.A. on T.A.||As per Govt rule|
|PF(10% of basic)||2170|
|NPS(10% of basic + DA)||As per Govt rule|
|Income Tax||As per Govt rule|
UPSSSC LEKHPAL EXAM – EXAM PATTERN
- The UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam is of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions.
- There will be 4 sections/ subjects.
- All the questions will be MCQ type.
- There will be 25 questions in each section consisting of 25 marks for each section.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 of the marks of the question for every incorrect response by the candidate.
- However, no marks will be deducted for any incorrect or unattempted question.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Rural Development and Rural Society|
(ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)
LEKHPAL SYLLABUS – DOWNLOAD PDF
- शब्दावली (Vocabulary)
- शब्दों का उपयोग
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्य संशोधन
- Arithmetic & Statistics: Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry: Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about the Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, the Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
Rural Development & Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of the examples are as follows:
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development:
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP, etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development:
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
LEKHPAL SYLLABUS – PDF LINK
FAQ On UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of the syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.