TCS NQT Syllabus Download PDF here. Candidates can check TCS NQT Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, etc.
Candidates who started preparing for the TCS NQT Exam can gather the study material for the TCS NQT Examination, can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the TCS NQT Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern. Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the TCS NQT Exam.
Students who will complete their graduation in the 2021 year are eligible to participate in the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021). Start preparing for the TCS NQT Exam using the given exact study material.
In this post, we provide you latest TCS NQT Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of the syllabus.
Candidates who will score marks in TCS NQT will be hired for the various jobs in Tata Consultancy Services. This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the TCS NQT Exam Syllabus and TCS NQT Exam Pattern.
TCS NQT Syllabus 2021 – Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Service|
|Qualification||Graduates from (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA)|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)|
|Experience||Freshers with less than 2 years of experience|
|Year Of Passing||2021 YOP|
|Job Location||PAN India|
TCS NQT – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected on the basis of NQT (National Qualifier Test).
TCS NQT – SALARY
- The Salary is 3.5 Lakh per annum, which translates into 26,200 Rs per month after deducting taxes and PF etc.
- The bond period is 1.5 years, you leave before that then you have to pay 50K salary.\
- There is expectation of a salary hike of 18 to 30% based on your performance, the promotion will only happen after 2 years.
- The training is for 90 days. In the first month, you will receive, 26,200Rs as salary and in the 2nd and 3rd month you will receive 14,800Rs as salary.
- They provide free accommodation for a month and from 2nd and 3rd month they deduct for Food and Accommodation.
There are 5 training locations which are –
STAGES OF PROMOTION
- You will join as a n Assistant system engineer trainee
- Post training become Assistant system engineer
- And then in 2 years System engineer
- 3 to 4 years IT Analyst
- And others displayed on the screen
- Assistant consultant
- Associate consultant
- Senior consultant
- Principal consultant
- Vice president
TCS NQT Syllabus 2021 – Exam Pattern
- To understand TCS NQT Exam Pattern 2021 quickly, the contenders just refer to the table form. The above table illustrates the TCS Exam Pattern 2021.
- In the TCS NQT Online Test, the exam topics are Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, Programming Logic, Coding.
- To get the idea of how many marks will be given to each section, the candidate must know TCS Exam Pattern 2021.
|Section||Number of questions||Duration (minutes)|
TCS NQT Syllabus 2021 – Download PDF
This section is going to test 24 questions in 30 minutes.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction or Error-Spotting (Covering topics such as Subject Verb Agreement, Pronoun Agreement, Parallelism, Prepositions, Articles, Tenses, Modifiers etc.)
- Sentence Completion
- Cloze Passage
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
- Voices and Forms of Speech
This section will have 30 questions to be solved in 50 minutes.
- Data Arrangements (Linear, Circular and Multi-dimensional)
- Blood Relations
- Coding, Decoding, Series and Visual Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Clocks, Calendars
- Cubes and Direction Sense
- Logical Connectives and Syllogisms
- Venn Diagrams
The Numerical Ability section will have 26 questions to be solved in 40 minutes.
- Permutation and Combination
- Number System
- Time Speed and Distance
- Geometry, Mensuration and Progressions
- Ratios and Proportions
- Functions, Logarithms and Graphs
- Clocks, Direction Sense
- Profit and Loss, Averages, Mixtures and Alligations
- Base Conversion
This section will consist of 10 questions which you have to solve in 15 minutes.
Last year, this section had questions from Fundamentals of Programming in C, C++, and Java on the following topics.
- Looping statements
- Control statements
There were also questions on:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Standard Template Libraries (STL)
- Object Modeling
- Compiler Design
- Data Structures: Linked List, Stack, Queue, Trees and Graphs
For this year, do also prepare on:
- Basic Software Development Cycle
The Coding section will consist of 2 questions to be solved in 45 minutes. The questions are expected to be of easy to medium difficulty level.
The exact construct of this section will be:
- 1 Question for 15 minutes
- 1 Question for 30 minutes
The languages allowed will be C/ C++/ Java/ Python 2.7/ PERL.
You are expected to master Fundamentals of Programming in any 1 language of your choice to be able to crack this Coding Section.
TCS NQT Syllabus 2021 – PDF Link
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: 1 Is TCS NQT easy?
Answer. Not so much, In the technical coding section, homogeneous questions make it tough. It feel that it is difficult to well prepared. TCS NQT range is from easy to medium-difficult level.
Question: 3 Is TCS NQt free or Paid?
Answer. TCS NQT registration is totally free of cost, candidates do not have to pay any registration fees for this test.
Question: 4 How long does it take to prepare for TCS NQT?
Answer. Preparation of this exam does not take so much time, it depends on the preparation of candidates. But it almost takes 30 days to prepare for this exam.
Question: 5 Is negative marking in TCS NQT?
Answer. No, there is no negative marking in the TCS NQT test.
Question: 6 What is the syllabus for TCS NQT test?
|Section||Number of questions||Duration (minutes)|
Question: 7 What is the salary after TCS Nqt?
- The Salary is 3.5 Lakh per annum, which translates into 26,200 Rs per month after deducting taxes and PF etc
- The bond period is 1.5 years, you leave before that then you have to pay 50K salary.
- There is the expectation of a salary hike of 18 to 30% based on your performance, the promotion will only happen after 2 years.
Question: 8 Will TCS increase salary in 2021 for freshers?
Answer. Yes, there is a hike in salary come into effect from April 2021.