SSC MTS Syllabus Download PDF here. Candidates can check Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus etc.
Candidates who started preparing for SSC MTS can gathering the study material for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination , can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus PDF as well as the SSC MTS Exam Pattern.
SSC MTS exam consists two papers – Paper 1 (CBT) and Paper 2 (Descriptive Test). The SSC MTS Syllabus for Paper 1 includes General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness whereas, paper 2 consists of essay /letter writing in English language or any other language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
With the help of syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the SSC MTS Exam Syllabus and SSC MTS Test Pattern.
SSC MTS Syllabus – Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC MTS Exam – Selection Process
Candidates should have clear idea about the selection process for the post of Multitasking Staff. It includes following stages as given below:
Stage I: Paper 1: Objective Type
II: Paper 2: Descriptive Type
III: Document verification
The candidates need to clear Paper 1 to become eligible for Paper 2 exam. The marks secured in paper 1 will be used for preparing merit list.
SSC MTS Syllabus – Documents Required for Verification
Candidates who are qualified in both stage 1 & stage 2 will be called for document verification. Candidates must carry the following documents while appearing for document verification:
- 10th class certificates
- Proof of Identity such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc.,
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate for the Reserved Category Candidates
- Proof of Residence
SSC MTS Syllabus – Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based Exam||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||Descriptive Paper||Offline||30 minutes|
For Paper – I
|Subjects||Marks & Number Of Questions|
|General English||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|General Awareness||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|Total||100 Marks For 100 Questions|
Note: – Total Duration General & PwD Candidates
- General Candidates – 90 Minutes
- PwD Candidates – 120 Minutes
SSC MTS Syllabus – Points to be Remembered (Paper – I)
- Paper I of the MTS Exam has 4 sections namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There are 100 questions in Paper I carrying 1 mark each and negative marking for each wrong attempt is 0.25 marks.
- The SSC MTS Paper I will be bilingual i.e. both English and Hindi language, except the general English section.
- The total duration of SSC MTS Paper I is 90 minutes for the general candidates but for PwD candidates i.e. (cerebral palsy and visually handicapped) candidates the time duration is 120 minutes.
For Paper – II
|Subject||Marks||Total Duration for General & PWD candidates|
|Short Essay/ Letter in the English Language |
or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution
|50||General – 30 minutesPwD – 40 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus – Points to be Remembered (Paper – II)
- Paper II is a descriptive paper and qualifying in nature. It tests the elementary language skills of the candidates.
- The paper consists of one question on short essay writing/letter writing in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper II will be of 50 marks
SSC MTS Marking Scheme
- Paper I consists of 100 questions; each question will carry 1 mark each.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper II is of qualifying nature and will only test candidates’ elementary skills. It will have a maximum mark of 50. Only those who qualify the paper I will be eligible to write Paper II.
SSC MTS Formula to Calculate Marks
Total Score= (Number of correct answers*1) – (Number of correct answers*0.25
SSC MTS Syllabus – Download PDF
Candidates can download the SSC MTS syllabus PDF at the end of this page. we give you the details here along with PDF: –
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Basics of English Language
- Sentence structure
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Static GK
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- Short Easy or Letter
SSC MTS Syllabus – PDF Link
|To Download SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass