SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions PDF Download here.
Candidates who are preparing for the SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Exam are searching for SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers for practice.
The previous questions papers will help you evaluate the difficulty level & the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous question paper PDF will also help you manage time and speed during the actual exam.
In this article, we will provide SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Previous Year Question Paper with a solution in PDF format.
SSC MTS exam consists two papers : –
- Paper 1 (CBT)
- Paper 2 (Descriptive Test)
The SSC MTS Syllabus for Paper 1 includes General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness whereas, paper 2 consists of essay /letter writing in English language or any other language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
And also the detailed information with the exam pattern and syllabus of SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff). So that interested candidates can go through this page.
Candidates who apply for this job can download previous year question Papers from this page and keep practicing for exams in free of cost.
SSC MTS Previous Question Papers – Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC MTS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS WITH SOLUTION
Candidates who are preparing for the SSC MTS Exam can now download these SSC MTS Exam Old Question Papers with solutions so that they can qualify in the examination easily.
As per official notification those candidates are selected who clear the written test. Now, the Staff Selection Commission Officials are going to conduct the Computer Based Test to hire the people, for the available vacancies.
The more candidates practice the SSC MTS Previous Year Papers, the more it will boost up their speed and accuracy level. And solving the SSC MTS Previous Year Papers, aspirants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas.
In addition to this, aspirants can also check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Candidates must practice all the SSC MTS Previous Question Papers before the exam date.
In this article, we will provide SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Previous Year Question Papers with solution in PDF format.
SSC MTS Previous Question Papers – Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based Exam||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||Descriptive Paper||Offline||30 minutes|
For Paper – I
|Subjects||Marks & Number Of Questions|
|General English||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|General Awareness||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Marks & 25 Questions|
|Total||100 Marks For 100 Questions|
Note: – Total Duration General & PwD Candidates
- General Candidates – 90 Minutes
- PwD Candidates – 120 Minutes
- Paper I of the MTS Exam has 4 sections namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There are 100 questions in Paper I carrying 1 mark each and negative marking for each wrong attempt is 0.25 marks.
- The SSC MTS Paper I will be bilingual i.e. both English and Hindi language, except the general English section.
- The total duration of SSC MTS Paper I is 90 minutes for the general candidates but for PwD candidates i.e. (cerebral palsy and visually handicapped) candidates the time duration is 120 minutes
For Paper – II
|Subject||Marks||Total Duration for General & PWD candidates|
|Short Essay/ Letter in English Language or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||General – 30 minutesPwD – 40 minutes|
- Paper II is a descriptive paper and qualifying in nature. It tests the elementary language skills of the candidates.
- The paper consists of one question on short essay writing/letter writing in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper II will be of 50 marks
SSC MTS Marking Scheme
- Paper I consists of 100 questions; each question will carry 1 mark each.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper II is of qualifying nature and will only test candidates’ elementary skills. It will have a maximum mark of 50. Only those who qualify the paper I will be eligible to write Paper II.
SSC MTS Formula to Calculate Marks
Total Score= (Number of correct answers*1) – (Number of correct answers*0.25
SSC MTS Exam – Selection Process
Candidates should have clear idea about the selection process for the post of Multitasking Staff. It includes following stages as given below:
Stage I: Paper 1: Objective Type
II: Paper 2: Descriptive Type
III: Document verification
The candidates need to clear Paper 1 to become eligible for Paper 2 exam. The marks secured in paper 1 will be used for preparing merit list.
SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) – Salary
For the post of MTS candidates are offered a pay scale of (Rs. 5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800.
SSC MTS Previous Question Papers – PDF Download Link
|Previous Year Paper 2019||Download Link |
(Click on Subject)
|SSC MTS Previous Year Papers 2019(02-08-19)||General English |
Intelligence & Reasoning
|SSC MTS Previous Year Papers 2019(05-08-19)||General English|
Intelligence & Reasoning
|SSC MTS Previous Year Papers 2019(08-08-19)||General English|
Intelligence & Reasoning
|Previous Year Papers||Download Link|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 21 Sep 2017||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 14 May 2017- Shift I||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 14 May 2017- Shift II||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 23 Feb 2014||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 14 Feb 2014||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 17 Mar 2013||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 3 Mar 2013||Download|
SSC MTS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER –BENEFITS TO SOLVE QUESTION PAPER
- In order to be well prepared for the SSC MTS Exam, you should be thorough with all the topics included in the SSC MTS Exam.
- By solving previous year’s exam papers, you learn to manage your time efficiently during the actual exam.
- Self-assessment is the best way while preparing for the exam is to solve as many previous year papers as you can.
- It also helps you to understand the types of questions that can be asked in the RBI Assistant Exam.
- Solving previous year’s papers also helps in enhancing the Speed and Accuracy during the exam.
- The RBI Assistant’s previous year question papers also help you enhance the time-management skills.
- After you solve the RBI Assistant’s previous question papers, make sure you match the solution with your answers, in order to understand the mistakes.
For more information be always with govtjoblelo and get all the latest updates of all Exams.