SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions PDF Download here.
The previous questions papers will help you evaluate the difficulty level & the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous question paper PDF will also help you manage time and speed during the actual exam.
Candidates who applied for the Posts of SSC CGL can excel in the Written examination by using these Old Question Papers.
Aspirants who had applied for the SSC CGL Posts and searching for the Selection Process can refer to this page. Candidates who are going to participate in Written Examination can download the Model Papers from this page.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 recruitment process is in three stages: –
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
In this article, we will provide SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper with a solution in PDF format.
And also the detailed information with the exam pattern and syllabus. So that interested candidates can go through this page.
Candidates who apply for this job can download previous year’s question papers from this page and keep practicing for exams free of cost.
SSC CGL PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER –DETAILS
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Tier-I: Computer Based Examination|
Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC CGL PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS WITH SOLUTION
Candidates who are preparing for the SSC CGL Exam can now download these SSC CGL Exam Old Question Papers with solutions so that they can qualify for the examination easily.
As per the official notification, those candidates are selected who clear the written test.
The more candidates practice the Previous Year Papers, the more it will boost up their speed and accuracy level. And solving the Previous Year Papers, aspirants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas.
Those who had completed the preparation according to the Syllabus can download the Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the below links. By practicing the Model Papers PDF, aspirants can know the difficulty level of the Written Exam.
In addition to this, aspirants can also check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Candidates must practice all the Previous Question Papers before the exam date.
In this article, we will provide Previous Year Question Papers with solutions in PDF format.
SSC CGL – EXAM PATTERN
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier 1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier 2||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier 3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier 4||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
For Tier – I Exam
- Tier 1 comprises 100 questions in total with a maximum mark of 200.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 is of 60 minutes.
- SSC CGL Tier I is divided into four sections with 25 questions each and maximum marks of 50.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
The sections asked in SSC CGL Tier I Exam are:
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|Type of Examination:- Multiple Choice Questions|
Time Duration:– 60 Minutes
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Paper Folding Method||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
|Venn Diagram||Portfolios||Speed, Distance, and Time||Error Spotting|
|Direction and Distance||People in the News||Number System||Fill in the Blanks|
|Verbal reasoning||Economic||Time and Work|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Awards and Honors||Algebra|
For Tier – II Exam
- Tier 2 exam will be conducted online comprising of four exams with about 100 or 200 (English) questions in each section and with maximum marks of 200.
- Candidates have to complete each Exam in 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension).
Sections in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam are:
- Quantitative Ability.
- General Studies (Finance & Economics).
- English Language & Comprehension.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100||200|
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions|
Time Duration: 120 Minutes (For each paper)
|Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Statistics||General Awareness|
|Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Collection and Representation of Data||Finance and Accounting|
|Interest||Spelling||Measure of Dispersion||Fundamental Principles|
|Averages||Fill in the Blanks||A measure of Central Tendency||Financial Accounting|
|Percentage||Phrases and Idioms||Moments, Skewness, and Kurtosis||Basic Concepts of Accounting|
|Ratio and Proportion||One Word Substitution||Correlation and Regression||Self-Balancing Ledger|
|Speed, Distance, and Time||Sentence Correction||Random Variables||Error Spotting and Correction|
|Number System||Error Spotting||Random Variables|
|Mensuration||Cloze Test||Sampling Theory||Economics and Governance|
|Data Interpretation||Para Jumbles||Analysis and Variance||Comptroller and Auditor General of India|
|Time and Work||Synonyms-Antonyms||Time Series Analysis||Finance Commission|
|Algebra||Active-Passive Voice||Index Number||Theory of Demand and Supply|
For Tier – III Exam
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.)||100|
|Type of Examination:- Pen and Paper Mode|
Time Duration:- 60 Minutes
- 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III, and Paper-IV.
- SSC has decided to conduct a Descriptive Paper instead of an Interview in SSC CGL for all the candidates who qualify SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper (Pen and Paper Mode) is introduced to test the writing skills of the candidates. The exam is conducted in offline mode (Pen and Paper Mode).
- The paper is in English/ Hindi language and will constitute 100 marks.
- Candidates have to complete the entire paper in 60 minutes.
Note:- Candidates have to score 33 marks (33 percent) to qualify for the Descriptive Paper.
For Tier – IV Exam
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam is a Computer Skill Test. It is conducted in two steps:
- Skill Test in Data Entry (DEST) Test and
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) Test.
PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS – PDF LINK
|SSC CGL Previous Question Papers||PDF Download Link|
|To Download SSC CGL General Studies Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download SSC CGL Aptitude Old Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download SSC Combined Graduate Level General Intelligence and Reasoning Previous Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download SSC CGL Economics Old Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download SSC Combined Graduate Level Statistics Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download SSC CGL English Previous Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download SSC CGL Previous Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
BENEFITS TO SOLVE QUESTION PAPER
- In order to be well prepared for the Exam, you should be thorough with all the topics included in the syllabus.
- By solving previous year’s exam papers, you learn to manage your time efficiently during the actual exam.
- Self-assessment is the best way while preparing for the exam is to solve as many previous year papers as you can.
- It also helps you to understand the types of questions that can be asked in the Exam.
- Solving previous year’s papers also helps in enhancing the Speed and Accuracy during the exam.
- The previous year question papers also help you enhance the time-management skills.
- After you solve the previous question papers, make sure you match the solution with your answers, in order to understand the mistakes.
For more information be always with govtjoblelo and get all the latest updates of all Exams
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|