SBI PO Job Notification 2021 – The officials of the State Bank of India (SBI) have released job vacancies for 2056 posts @ sbi.co.in for the post of probationary officer.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also downloads the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Probationary Officers
Application starts on – 05-10-2021
Application Ending date – 25-10-2021
Mode of Application – Online
SBI PO Job Notification 2021 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|No. of Posts||2056 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||05-10-2021|
|Application Ending Date||25-10-2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Phase-I: Preliminary Examination, |
Phase-II: Main Examination,
Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
|Job Location||Across India|
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||21-30 years||Regular Vacancy – 2000|
Backlog Vacancy – 56
Total = 2056 Posts
- Candidates who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
EXAMINATION FEES DETAILS
- Candidates should pay an Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of:-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination,
- Phase-II: Main Examination,
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
- The basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates first go to open the official website @ sbi.co.in
- Then click on the Careers option.
- After that click on the “Latest Announcements” section.
- In that choose “Recruitment for Probationary Officer Advertisement No: CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18”.
- Now Download Advertisement link.
- And then check the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible & interested in PO’s post, click on the Apply Online link.
- Then click on the “Click Here For New Registration” tab.
- Finally, fill in the necessary details and submit the application before the last date.
|To download the SBI PO Exam 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the SBI PO 2021||Click Here|
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|