RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 for 841 Posts has released @ rbi.org.in. Candidates can check Salary, details and Apply online here.
The official of the Reserve Bank of India is released a notification for RBI Office Attendants Job 2021 for 841 posts. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard can apply for this job.
For the candidates help, we have given the RBI Office Attendants Jobs Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, Salary Details in the below sections.
Starting date to apply for this job is 24th February 2021 and the last date to apply for this job is 15th March 2021.
So the candidates who are eligible and interested can check all the details regarding this job and apply online here. A direct link to Apply for this job is available at the end of this page.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Starting Date||24th February 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||15th March 2021|
|Category||Upcoming Govt. Jobs|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Selection Process||Country-wide Competitive Test (Online Test), |
Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)
|Location||All Over India|
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Educational Qualification
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying.
- Applicants belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Aspirants applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ UT falling under that office
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1st February 2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Age Limit
Candidates should have: –
- General/EWS – 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST – 18 to 30 Years
- OBC – 18 to 28 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
RBI Office Attendants Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected on the basis of : –
- Country-wide competitive Test (Online Test)
- Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Salary
Starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/- per month in the pay scale of ₹ 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Application Fees
- Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates.
- Rs. 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ EWS/ General candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode only.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – How to Apply
- First go to the official portal of the RBI @ rbi.org.in.
- Now click on the link given.
- Then click on the Opportunities @RBI section.
- Now click on current vacancies.
- Then click on the apply online button.
- Now fill the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2021 with all the required details.
- Also, upload all the scanned documents.
- Now at last pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a hard copy of form.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – Important Link
|To Download The RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2021||Click Here|
In this article, we provide you all the information regarding RBI Office Attendants Jobs 2021. If anyone has doubt please mention them in the comment box.
So, keep visiting govtjoblelo for all the latest updates of Govt. Jobs.