Reserve Bank Of India has released the official notification of RBI Grade B Job 2021 Notification for 322 vacancies @ rbi.org.in. Candidates can Apply Online here.
The RBI has announced the recruitment notification for Grade B officers for 2021 in a newspaper advertisement
Link will be open from 28th January 2021.
A total of 322 vacancies for various posts have been notified. This is one of the biggest news of 2021 for aspirants preparing for bank jobs.
Starting date to Apply this job is 28th January 2021 and last date is 15th February2021.
In this article we provide all the information regarding this job and also the Direct link to apply for this job at the end of this page.
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this job can apply online before the last.
RBI Grade B Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Name Of The Posts||1. Grade-B (DR)- General|
2. Grade-B(DR)- DEPR
3. Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
|Starting Date||28th January 2021|
|Closing Date||15thFebruary 2021|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Exam Duration||Grade B (DR) for General|
1. Phase I: 120 minutes (with sectional timings)
2. Phase II: 90 minutes for each paper
1. Paper 1: 120 minutes
2. Paper 2: 180 minutes
3. Paper 3: 90 minutes
|Job Location||Across India|
|Language of exam||English and Hindi|
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Educational Qualification
|Grade B General||Graduation with 60% (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD)|
|DEPR/DSIM||Master’s Degree with 55% and 50% for SC, ST, and PwBD candidates|
RBI Grade B Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
|Nationality||Candidates must be a citizen of India, subject of |
Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan refugee who have permanently settled in India
|Number of attempts||There is also capping in the number of attempts. General category candidates who have appeared for six times in the Phase I exam are not eligible to apply. There are no restrictions for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates|
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Age Limit
- Candidates minimum age is 21 year and maximum 30 years.
- For MPhil and PhD, the upper age limit will be 32 and 34, respectively.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to candidates belonging to the reserved categories
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)-*DEPR||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)[email protected]||23|
* Department of Economic and Policy Research
@ Department of Statistics and Information Management
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Selection Process
Grade B (DR) for General:- Phase I, II, and Interview
DEPR/DSIM post:- Paper 1, 2, 3, and Interview
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Important Dates
Dates of exams should be given below in the table: –
|RBI Grade B 2021 Events||RBI Grade B 2021 Dates||Salient Features|
|Release of short notification||25-Jan-2021||RBI Grade B notification has been made available on the official website in PDF form|
|Availability of application form||28-Jan-2021 to 15-Feb-2021||The application form needs to be filled online|
|Fee payment||28-Jan-2021 to 15-Feb-2021||The application fees are Rs 850 for general/OBC while it is Rs 100 for SC/ST/PwBD. It can be paid online|
|Phase I exam for General, DSIM, and DEPR||06-Mar-2021||The Phase I exam will be conducted across various cities spread throughout the country|
|Phase II exam for General||01-Apr-2021||The Phase II exam is conducted for the shortlisted candidates of the Phase I exam|
|Paper-II and III exams for DEPR and DSIM||31-Mar-2021||The Paper-II and III exams for DEPR and DSIM will be conducted online and offline across various cities|
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Salary
|Parameters||Salary structure (In Rs)|
|Payscale||35,150-1,750 (9)-50,900-EB-1,750 (2)-54,400-2,000 (4)-62,400|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance|
|Initial monthly Gross emoluments||77, 208|
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Application Fees
Gen/OBC candidates – Rs. 850/-
SC/ST/PwBD candidates – Rs. 400/-
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – How to Apply
- First step is to visit the official website @ rbi.org.in
- Then click the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, Register for the exam by entering the basic details.
- Upload the required documents.
- After that fill the details in the application form.
- Check the application form.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of application form.
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – Important Links
|To Apply online for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officers Job||Click Here |
(Link will be available from 28-01-2021)
RBI Grade B Job 2021 – General Guidelines
- The roll number, password, date, time and address of exam centre will be given on the admit card.
- Candidates must visit the exam centre a day before the exam to confirm the location.
- Bring the admit card along with one passport size photograph pasted on it to the exam centres.
- Candidates must bring photo identity proof in original as well as its photocopy.
- Use of calculators, books, notebooks, written notes, pagers, cell phones or any other electronic devices, etc are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Use of a ball-point pen.
- The sheet for rough work will be provided to candidates during the exam. After the test is over, candidates must hand over the sheet to the invigilator.
In this article we give you all the information regarding this job along with a newspaper advertisement.
Keep visiting govtjoblelo for all the latest updates of Govt. Jobs