PGCIL Trainee Jobs 2021 – The officials of PGCIL Power Grid Northern Region have released an official notification @ powergrid.in for PGCIL Northern Region Diploma Trainee Jobs 2021 for both Electrical and Civil posts having a vacancy of a total of 20 posts.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also download the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil)
Application starts on – 19-06-2021
Last date of application – 08-07-2021
Mode of application – Online
PGCIL Trainee Jobs 2021 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil)|
|No. of Posts||20 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||19-06-2021|
|Application Ending Date||08-07-2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh|
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
Diploma Trainee (Civil) Post:
- For EWS/ UR/ ST/ OBC category candidates – 27 years
- For ST candidates – 32 years
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post:
- EWS/ UR category candidates – 27 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ ST – 32 years
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||Discipline|
|1.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
|2.||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS/ ST/ PWD candidates and pass marks for SC candidates||Civil Engineering|
Note: Qualifications like B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E with or without Diploma are not eligible to apply.
EXAMINATION FEES DETAILS
- Rs.300/- as an Application Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ EX-SM/ Departmental Candidates are exempted from payment.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of :-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Test
Qualifying criteria in examination :-
- For UR and EWS candidates – Minimum 40% marks subject to 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II of written Test.
- For Reserved category candidates – Minimum 30% marks subject to 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II of written Test.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates first go to the official website @ powergrid.in
- Click on the Careers button and then choose Job Opportunities < Openings option.
- Then go to the Regional Openings section.
- In that click on “Northern Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment”
- And now click on Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil) detailed advertisement link.
- Read the entire notification.
- If you are interested, click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Fill in all the details and submit your applications on or before 8th July 2021.
|To Download the PGCIL Northern Region Diploma |
Trainee Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF
|To Apply Online for the PGCIL Northern Region Diploma |
Trainee Jobs 2021
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|