AFCAT Previous Year Paper with Solutions PDF Download here free of cost. Easily download the pdf link here.
The previous questions papers will help you evaluate the difficulty level & the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous question paper PDF will also help you manage time and speed during the actual exam.
Candidates who applied for the Posts of AFCAT can excel in the Written examination by using these Old Question Papers.
Aspirants who had applied for the AFCAT Posts and searched for the Selection Process can refer to this page. Candidates who are going to participate in Written Examination can download the Model Papers from this page. (afcat previous year paper)
AFCAT Syllabus 2021 recruitment process is in three stages: –
- Online AFCAT Test
- SSB/AFSB Interview
- Medical Examination
In this article, we will provide AFCAT Previous Year Paper with a solution in PDF format. So you can download the pdf here free of cost.
We will also provide detailed information on the exam pattern and syllabus. So that interested candidates can go through this page.
Candidates who apply for this job can download previous year’s question papers from this page and keep practicing for exams free of cost.
AFCAT PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER – DETAILS
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 01/2021)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Online AFCAT Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
AFCAT PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER WITH SOLUTION
Candidates who are preparing for the AFCAT exam can now download these AFCAT Exam Old Question Papers with solutions so that they can qualify for the examination easily. As per the official notification, those candidates are selected who clear the written test.
The more candidates practice the Previous Year Papers, the more it will boost up their speed and accuracy level. And solving the Previous Year Papers, aspirants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas.
Those who had completed the preparation according to the Syllabus can download the Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the below links. By practicing the Model Papers PDF, aspirants can know the difficulty level of the Written Exam.
In addition to this, aspirants can also check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Candidates must practice all the Previous Question Papers before the exam date.
In this article, we will provide Previous year’s question papers with solutions in PDF format. We have created a question paper bank so that the students can download them and practice. (afcat previous year paper)
AFCAT – SALARY
|Posts||Salary Per Month|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 1,08,792/-|
|Ground Duty (Tech)||Rs. 95,262/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-Tech)||Rs. 85,262/-|
PERKS AND ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Scholarship and Welfares
- Loan Facility
- Educational Opportunities
- Post Retirement Benefits
- Placement Cell
- Annual leave for 60 days per year
- Casual leave of 20 days per year
- Leave travel concessions
- Institute and Messes membership
- Grants from the Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA)
- School facilities
- Rail concessions
- Secured camp life
- CSD facilities
- Recreational and sports facilities
- Other Benefits (Travel Concession, Accommodation, School Facilities, etc.)
CAREER GROWTH AND PROMOTION
Promotions for AFCAT are applicable to the first three ranks on the basis of the timeline. Promotions for other posts will be done based on the job and according to how the positions get vacant.
- If an employee completes 6 years of service, they will be ranked as the squardon leader.
- If an individual has served for 3 years in the Flying Officers, they will be promoted to Flight Lieutenant. To qualify for promotion they will have to undergo a departmental test.
- It is mandatory for all officers to attend the C’ examination which consists of General Knowledge and post concerned topics for Departmental promotion and to seek promotion in ranks.
- Technical officers who are engineers, will be given the seniority of 2 years for the purpose of promotion and pay which will be compared to the Indian Air Force officers.
AFCAT EXAM – EXAM PATTERN
For candidates of the AFCAT, it is mandatory to appear in the written test. Also, the candidates who have applied for the technical posts need to appear in the Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- Total Time Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 100
- Marking Criteria: +3 for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 for each incorrect answer
- No marks for unattended questions
|Verbal Ability (English language)||30||90|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||25||75|
Time – 2 hours (120 minutes)
AFCAT PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER – PDF LINK
|AFCAT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS||Download PDF|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2020||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2017||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2016||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2015||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2014||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2013||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2012||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Previous Year Paper 2011||Click Here|
AFCAT PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER – BENEFITS TO SOLVE QUESTION PAPER
- In order to be well prepared for the exam, you should be thorough with all the topics included in the syllabus.
- By solving previous year’s exam papers, you learn to manage your time efficiently during the actual exam.
- Self-assessment is the best way while preparing for the exam is to solve as many previous year papers as you can.
- It also helps you to understand the types of questions that can be asked in the Exam.
- Solving previous year’s papers also helps in enhancing the Speed and Accuracy during the exam.
- The previous year question papers also help you enhance the time-management skills.
- After you solve the previous question papers, make sure you match the solution with your answers, in order to understand the mistakes.
For more information be always with govtjoblelo and get all the latest updates of all Exams.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|