OPSC OJS Exam Notification 2021-2022 – The officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission have recently released an OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2021 Notification @ opsc.gov.in for 53 posts of Civil Judges.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also downloads the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Civil Judge
Application starting date – 21-12-2021
Application Ending Date – 27-01-2021
Mode of Application – Online
OPSC OJS Exam Notification 2021-2022 –HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advt No||23 of 2021-2022|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Exam Name||Odisha Judicial Service Examination|
|No. of Posts||53 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||21-12-2021|
|Application Ending Date||For Registration/ Re-registration and payment of the application fee – 20-01-2022|
Last Date for Submission of Online Register Application – 27-01-2022
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, |
Main Written Examination,
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
Candidates should have:-
- Minimum – 23 years
- Maximum – 35 years
- The maximum age limit in respect of departmental candidates is not more than 39 years as of the 1st August 2020.
Candidates can check the official notification.
EXAMINATION FEES DETAILS
- A candidate must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/ she is a graduate in Law of a University recognized by the State Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Candidates should pay – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST of Odisha, and persons with disability (PWD) whose Permanent disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates first go to open the official website @ opsc.gov.in
- Click on the What’s New section on the home page.
- In that click on the View PDF for “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Odisha judicial Service”
- Read and go through the entire notification.
- If you are eligible you can start registering from 21st December 2021 onwards.
|To Download the OPSC OJS Exam Notification PDF For Civil Judge Posts||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the OPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2021||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated From 21st December 2021 Onwards)|
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|