OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021 is released @ opsc.gov.in, check exam date here.
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination is going to be conducted on 24th February 2021. The officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will issue the Odisha PSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Cards 2021 in the 2nd Week Of February 2021 (Tentative).
Candidates who applied for this exam can download the Odisha Civil Services Hall Ticket 2021 online with the help of this page or from the official site.
Candidates should bring the admit card in the examination and here is the direct link to download the Admit card, link will be given at the end of the page.
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Civil Services Examination|
|No. of Posts||392 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd Week Of February 2021 (Tentative)|
|Prelims Exam Date||24th February 2021|
|Mode Of Admit Card Availability||Online|
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Information on Admit Cards
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Odisha PSC Civil Services – Selection Process
Before giving the exam of Odisha PSC Civil Services Group A & B, candidates should know the selection process.
There are only three rounds or stages to select in this exam. Currently, only prelims exam conducted when students pass in prelims then they eligible for the next level.
Three stages of Selection are: –
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test Or Interview
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Documents Required
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Cards 2021 – Download Process
- Go to the website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) @ opsc.gov.in.
- You can see the link which is highlighted as “Download Admission Certificate on the home page.
- Now, Click on it, and then you will be redirected to the new page like below.
- Now, you must enter your Registration Number and Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YY) to download your OCS Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Download your Odisha Civil Services Admission Certificate for the OCS Exam.
- Finally, Save it and don’t forget to carry it to the exam.
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Important Link
|To Download OPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021||Click Here – (Link Will Be Updated In 2nd Week Of January 2021 Tentative)|
|To know OPSC Recruitment Information||Click Here|
Candidates who applied for this exam can download their Admit Card Here. in this article you got all the information regarding this exam.
Be always with govtjoblelo to keep updated regarding all govt. jobs and admit card.