NWDA Recruitment 2021 – NWDA Recruitment 2021 for 62 Posts has released @ nwda.gov.in. The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk Posts
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also download the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name- Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk
Application starts on- 10th May 2021
Last date of application- 25/06/2021
Mode of application- Online
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, |
Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk,
Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk
|Starting Date||10th May 2021|
|Closing Date||25th June 2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test, |
|Job Location||Across India|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – AGE AND VACANCY DETAIL
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18-27 years||16|
|Hindi Translator||21-30 years||01|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||21-30 years||05|
|Upper Division Clerk||18-27 years||12|
|Stenographer Grade-II||18-27 years||05|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27 years||23|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent |
from a recognized University or equivalent
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree of a recognized University in|
Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective
subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
|Jr. Accounts Officer||i) Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.|
ii) Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree of a recognized University.|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Class passed from a recognized Board/ University. |
Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
|Lower Division Clerk||i) 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and|
ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – EXAMINATION FEE DETAILS
- The Candidates have to pay the Application Processing Fee of Rs.840/- for General & OBC Candidates.
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/-
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC, the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/ Typing)
- Qualified candidates in the online examination test on a merit basis will be called for the Shorthand/ Typing Test (Qualifying only) for the post mentioned at Sl. No.5 &
6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- candidates first go to the Official Site.
- Now click on Vacancy.
- Then Download the ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/ 2021.
- If you are eligible and interested in the Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk Posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Now pay the Application Fee.
- The upload all the documents required.
- And finally, submit to the Officials before the last date.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Important Link
|Apply online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Visit Official Website||Click here|
In this article, We provide you all the information regarding NWDA Recruitment 2021. If anyone has doubts please mention them in the comment box.
So, keep visiting govtjoblelo for all the latest updates of Govt. Jobs.