NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job 2021 – The officials of NPCIL has released a notification for Apprentice Job for Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Machinist posts. The total Vacancy for this NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 is 50 posts.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also download the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Trade Apprentice under trades like Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Machinist
Application starts on – 16-06-2021
Last date of application – 07-07-2021
Mode of application – Online (Email)
NPCIL JOB 2021 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Names||Trade Apprentice under trades like Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Machinist|
|No. of Posts||50 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||16-06-2021|
|Application Ending Date||07-07-2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in|
respective ITI trade
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh (Place of Training)|
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Fitter||ITI Pass Certificate With respective trade.|
|2.||Electrician||ITI Pass Certificate With respective trade.|
|3.||Electronics||ITI Pass Certificate With respective trade.|
|4.||Machinist||ITI Pass Certificate With respective trade.|
EXAMINATION FEES DETAILS
Candidates can check official notification for examination fees details.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within a 16 km radius of
Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- In case of a tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered.
- Rs. 7,700/- for those who have been engaged after one year of the ITI course.
- Rs. 8,855/- for those who have been engaged after two years of the ITI course.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates first go to the official website @ npcilcareers.co.in
- Then click on the Advertisement option.
- Read the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested, then click on Apply < Online Registration.
- Fill in all the details and attach the necessary documents.
- And finally, submit your online applications on or before 7th July 2021.
|To Download the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 |
Official Notification PDF
|To Apply Online for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021||Click Here|
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.