NCL Apprenticeship Job 2021 Summary – The Northern Coalfields Limited has released a notification for the Apprenticeship Training for Trades like Welder (Gas & Electric), Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic. Candidates who passed the ITI exam from UP or MP can apply to these NCL Apprenticeship Openings.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also download the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Apprenticeship – Trades [Welder (Gas & Electric), Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic]
Application starts on – 10-06-2021
Last date of application – 09-07-2021
Mode of application – Online
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Names||Apprenticeship – Trades [Welder (Gas & Electric), Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic]|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh|
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – Age And Vacancy Details
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
- Minimum Age – 16 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST i.e. up to max 29 years,3 years for OBC(NCL) i.e. up to max of 27 years for the post reserved for them)
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates).
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – Educational Qualification
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
|Fitter||10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
|Electrician||10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
|Motor Mechanic||10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
- For All Trades- The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age, etc. as of 30 June 2021.
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected on the basis of :-
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – Stipend
Candidates can check notification for stipend details.
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – How to Apply
- Candidates first go to website apprenticeshipindia.org
- Now register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile through uploading all the related qualifications.
- Then visit the NCL Website and Click on Online Recruitment.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Then upload all the documents required.
- Finally submit to the Officials before the last date.
NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – Important Link
|To Download the NCL Apprenticeship Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
We have furnished the detailed information regarding the NCL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021. For more Latest Job updates do follow our website @ govtjoblelo.com