NIB Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) Noida invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator on direct recruitment basis. The last date for submission of applications is 2nd February 2021.
The National Institute of Biologicals, is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India with state-of-the-art laboratories equipped for analysis, characterization, and Quality control of recombinant proteins, blood products, enzymes, hormones, antibodies, vaccines, and other biological medicines, diagnostic reagents, and kits. Applications are invited for the following posts on Direct recruitment basis
National Institute of Biologicals Recruitment 2021-HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization||National Institute of Biologicals Noida|
|Education Qualification||Assistant I – 12th with 60% marks|
Assistant II – 12th with 50% marks
Junior Hindi Translator– Post Graduate
with 60% marks in Hindi / English.
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh Noida|
|Last Date to Apply||02/02/2021|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
- Assistant-I: Matric with 12th class pass with 60% marks with Science subject. Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Assistant-II: Matric with 12th class pass with 60% marks with Arts / Science / Commerce subject. Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer, 35 WPM in correspond to 10,500 KDPH and 30 WPM correspond to 9000 KDPH.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Post Graduate with 60% marks in Hindi / English.
|Assistant I||max 30 yrs|
|Assistant II||max 27 yrs|
|Junior Hindi Translator||max 30 yrs|
- Assistant-I: Pay Matrix Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- Assistant-II: Pay Matrix Level 2 ₹ 19000 – 63200/-
- Junior Hindi Translator: Pay Matrix Level 8 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
Eligible Candidates will be called by National Institute of Biologicals Noida for, certificate verification round, personal interview and written test if necessary.
Nil for all candidates
National Institute of Biologicals Recruitment 2021- How to Apply
Application in prescribed format. Completed application along with a passport size photograph at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to”The Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201309. The postal cover envelope containing the application form should be subscribed with “Application for the post of _______”. The closing date for receipt of applications is 02/02/2021.
Applications submitted to
Director, National Institute of Biologicals A-32, Sector 62, institutional Area Noida 201309