MP TET Syllabus Download PDF here. Candidates can check MP TET Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus etc.
Candidates who started preparing for the MP TET Exam can gather the study material for the IBPS Clerk Examination, can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the MP TET (Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern.
Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the MP TET Exam.
In this post, we provide you the latest MP TET Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
MP TET selected candidates on the basis of :-
- Entrance Written Test
With the help of syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the MP TET Exam Syllabus and MP TET Exam Pattern.
MP TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus – Details
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Entrance Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET)|
|Post Name||Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
MP TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected by MP TET officials on the basis of :-
- Entrance Written Exam
MP TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam – Exam Pattern
MP TET Exam will be conducted by MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board).
This exam will be an objective type Question Paper i.e., Answers should be marked on OMR Sheets.
In this test, each question carries 1 mark. And Paper I, is conducted for 150 Marks and Paper II is conducted for 200 Marks.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
- The candidate has to clear the MP TET 2020 with the minimum marks
- The qualified candidates will be provided with certifications for the same then he/she will be eligible to apply for a teaching job in the Madhya Pradesh state.
- The duration of the Super TET exam is 2.5 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in Bilingual (Hindi and English)
MP TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus – Download PDF
MP TET Primary (for classes I to V) Primary
I. Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Questions
Child Development – 15 Questions
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Principles & Factors affecting of the development of children
- Child Mental Health & behavior related issues
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Piaget, Pavlov, Thorndike and Kohlberg: constructs and critical perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Personality & its measurement
- Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion, etc.
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning;
- School-Based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: perspective and practice
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners; for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.
Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs – 5 Questions
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived
- Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties, ‘impairment’ etc.
- Problematic Child: Identify & their diagnose aspects.
- Addressing the Talented, Creative, Specially abled Learners
- Child Crime: Causes & its types
Learning and Pedagogy – 10 Questions (MP TET Syllabus)
- How children think and learn; how and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
- Basic processes of teaching and learning; children’s strategies of learning; learning as a social activity; social context of learning.
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’ Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding children’s errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental
- Guidance & Counselling
- Aptitude & its measurement
- Memory & Forgetfulness
II. Language I Hindi – 30 Questions
1. भाषायी समझ/अवबोध – 15 Questions
- भाषायी समझ/ अवबोध के लिए दो अपठित गद्यांश :एक गद्यांश (नाटक/ एकांकी/ घटना/ निबंध/ कहानी/ आदि से) तथा दूसरा अपठित पद्य |
2. भाषायी विकास हेतु निर्धारित शिक्षा शास्त्र– 15 Questions
- भाषा सीखना और ग्रहणशीलता
- भाषा शिक्षण के सिद्धान्त
- मौखिक और लिखित अभिव्यक्ति अन्तर्गत भाषा सीखने में व्याकरण की भूमिका
- भाषा शिक्षण में सुनने, बोलने की भूमिका, भाषा के कार्य, बच्चे भाषा का प्रयोग कैसे करते हैं
- कक्षा में शिक्षण अधिगम सामग्री, पाठ्यपुस्तक, दूरसंचार (दृश्य एवं श्रव्य) सामग्री, बहुकक्षा स्रोत
- भाषा शिक्षण में विभिन्न स्तरों के बच्चों की चुनौतियाँ, कठिनाइयाँ, त्रुटियाँ एवं क्रमबद्धता
- भाषा के चारों कौशल (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) का मूल्यांकन
- पुनः शिक्षण
III. Language English II – 30 Questions
Comprehension – 15 Questions
Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with question on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability.
Pedagogy of Language Development – 15 Questions
- Learning and acquisition
- Principles of Second Language Teaching
- Role of listening and speaking; function of language and how children use it as a tool
- The role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form;
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors, and disorders
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, multi-media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
IV Mathematics – 30 Questions
Pedagogical issues – 15 Questions
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking; understanding children’s thinking and reasoning patterns and strategies of making meaning and learning
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
- New methods for teaching Maths in class
Content – 15 Questions
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Solids around Us
- Number System
- Addition and Subtraction
- Data Handling
V. Environmental Studies – 30 Questions
Pedagogical Issues – 10 Questions
- Concept and scope of EVS
- Significance of EVS integrated EVS
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts & activities
- Formula & Responsibility of Environmental Studies
- Tours, Experimentation/Practical Work, and their importance
- Learning through debate, Discussion, Group teaching, and presentation
- Teaching material/Aid
Content – 20 Questions
- Family and Friends: Relationships, Natural Resources, Animals, Plants
- Food & habits
- Water & Air pollution
- Space Science
- Things We Make and Do
- Work and Play
- Natural Things & Yield
MP TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus – PDF Link
|To Download MP TET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Validity of MP TET Certificate
The Validity Period of the MP TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be 2 years for all categories. There is no restriction on the number of attempts, a person can take for acquiring an MP TET Certificate. A person who has Qualified This exam may also appear again for improving his/her score
The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.