JNU Recruitment 2021 – The Officials from the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) have Officially released a Notification @ jnu.ac.in for the Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts on Deputation Basis for a period of one year.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also downloads the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant
Application starts on – 05-09-2021
Application Ending date – 04-10-2021
Mode of Application – Offline
JNU Recruitment 2021 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Post Names||Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Vacancy|
|Senior Assistant||Max 56 years||04|
|Personal Assistant||Max 56 years||06|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Assistant||(i) A University Degree from a recognized University;|
(ii) Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/ Research Institutes/ Autonomous Body of Central Govt./ State Govt.
At least 05 years experience in the area of Administration/ Accounts/ Secretarial Work, of which at least three years of experience as UDC in the Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- or equivalent post in a University/ Government/ State Govt./ UTs/ PSU/ Autonomous Body.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation
Desirable: At least 05 years experience in the area of University Administration preferably in Finance/ Audit in the University system/ Higher Educational/ Research Institutes of National Importance.
|Personal Assistant||Essential Qualification/ Experience|
1. Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in Shorthand (English/ Hindi) with a speed of 100 w.p.m.
2. Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/ Research Institutes/ Autonomous Body of Central Govt./ State Govt. OR 05 years of experience as a Stenographer (English/ Hindi) in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
3. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of:-
- Written Test
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Assistant||Level-6, Rs. 35400-112400|
|Personal Assistant||Level-6, Rs. 35400-112400|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates go to the Official Site @ jnu.ac.in.
- Click on Jobs @JNU on the home page.
- Then download the Advt.No.01/RC(NT)/2021
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies, then fill the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
|To Download the JNU Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|To Download the JNU Application Form 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Address to send the Application Form||Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 131, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067|
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|