Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Army officials have officially released the notification @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in of 58th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Apr 2022) And 29th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Apr 2022) Including Widows Of Defence Personnel For Tech And Non-Tech (Non-UPSC). For this purpose, they have released the Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also downloads the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – SSC (Tech), SSCW (Tech), Widows of Defence Personnel (SSC(W) Tech, SSC (W) (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC))
Application starts on – 28-09-2021
Application Ending date – 27-10-2021
Mode of Application – Online
Indian Army RECRUITMENT 2021 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||SSC (Tech), SSCW (Tech), Widows of Defence Personnel (SSC(W) Tech, SSC (W) (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC))|
|No. of Posts||191 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||28-09-2021|
|Application Ending Date||27-10-2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit |
(as on 01 Apr 2022)
|1.||SSC (Tech) – 58 Men||20 to 27 years||175|
|2.||SSCW (Tech) – 29||20 to 27 years||14|
|3.||Widows of Defence Personnel (SSC(W) Tech, SSC(W)(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC))||Max 35 years||02|
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- All Final Year Appearing Candidates Whose Final Year/ Final Semester Exam Will Be Scheduled After 01 Apr 2022 Are Not Eligible To Apply For This Course.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness –
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC) – Graduation in any Discipline
- SSCW (Tech) – B.E/ B. Tech in any Engineering stream
Note: For more detailed information/ conditions regarding the educational qualifications do check the official notification.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of:-
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Centre Allotment
- Interview – Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
HOW TO APPLY
- First candidates go to the official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Check the Officers Entry section on the home page.
- Now click on the “Short Service Commission Technical” Notice.
- Then check the official notification completely.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Officers Entry Apply / Login” button
- After that click on the Registration button.
- Now click on the Apply Online link.
- Finally fill all the necessary details and submit the applications before 27th October 2021.
|To download the Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the Indian Army Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|