Indian Airforce X & Y Group Recruitment 2021 is released airmenselection.cdac.in Candidates can apply here.
Indian Air Force has announced a notification for the recruitment of Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Indian Air Force Security and Musician) Trades.
The online registration process for Batch 01/2022 has been started for 22nd January 2021 (1000 h) to 07th Feb 2021 (1700 h). The exam for the selection has been scheduled for 18th April to 22nd April 2021
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Direct link to Apply Online is available at the end of this page.
Indian AirForce X & Y Group Recruitment 2021- HIGHLIGHTS
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name Of The Posts||Airmen in Group X & Y Trades|
|Starting Date||22nd January 2021 (10 AM)|
|Closing Date||07th February 2021 (5 PM)|
|Selection Process||Online Exam- Document |
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||www.airmenselection.cdac.in OR www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
Indian AirForce X & Y Group Recruitment 2021- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Group X (Except Education Instructor Trades||1:- Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination |
with Mathematics, Physics, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
2:- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate as per diploma final year mark sheet and 50% marks in English in diploma.
|Group Y ’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades)||1:- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
2:- Passed two years vocational course with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course.
|Group Y Medical Assistant Trade||Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Recruitment 2021- Age Limits
- Candidate born between 16th January 2001 and 29th December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Also, the upper age relaxation also provided as per IAF rules
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Recruitment 2021- Selection process
Airforce Group-XY conduct selection process four phases if you qualified each and every phase after you will be get call-up letter to training.
- Computer-Based Exam(CBT)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Computer Based Exam(CBT): Eligible candidates will be sent Provisional Admit Cards for Phase – I of testing on their respective e-mail IDs (which they will download & take color printout & will carry the same to the examination center on the day of online test as indicated on their respective Admit Cards)
Group ‘X’ Trades : Duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Note: Both Group ‘X & Y’ Trades: Duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA): but All are same calculation for the merit-list.
Physical Fitness Test
There will be 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) – All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test).
which is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather, and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) – All candidates who pass Adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II as per policy in vogue.
Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- The minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Minimum acceptable height for IAF(P) trade – 165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States)
- Minimum acceptable height for Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 165 Cms (For other States)
Note: Candidates from NE and Hill states includes Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Garhwalis, Assamese and those belonging to the states of Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Sikkim and hilly areas of Uttaranchal.
The minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
Proportionate to height and age. However, the minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
(iv) Corneal Surgery
(PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) General Health
The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. The candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Indian Air Force X, Y Group 2021- Application Fee
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
Indian Air Force X, Y Group 2021- How To Apply
- Click on the link provided below or visit official website @ airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgment for records.