India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment Notification 2021: India Government Mint (IGM) has invited applications for the Supervisor/Engraver/Jr. Office Assistant posts. Interested and eligible persons can apply for India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 19 February 2021.
India Government Mint (Unit of SPMCIL), Kolkata invites an online job application form from the eligible persons for the post of Supervisor/Engraver/Junior Office Assistant/Junior Bullion Assistant/Junior Technician for 54 posts.
IGM Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | 54 Technician, Assistant, Supervisor Vacancies HIGHLIGHTS
|Notification||India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment 2021: |
Apply Online for 54 Supervisor/Engraver/Jr.
Office Assistant Posts
|Notification Date||Jan 20, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 19, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Supervisor (Tech. Oprs.)||10|
|Junior Office Assistant||12|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||10|
|Junior Technician (Electronics)||16|
- Supervisor (Tech. Oprs.): 18 to 30 years
- Engraver-III: 18 to 28 years
- Junior Office Assistant: 18 to 28 years
- Junior Bullion Assistant: 18 to 28 years
- Junior Technician (Electronics): 18 to 25 years
- Supervisor (Tech. Oprs.): ₹ 26000 – 100000
- Engraver-III: ₹ 8500 – 20850
- Junior Office Assistant: ₹ 8350 – 20470
- Junior Bullion Assistant: ₹ 8350 – 20470
- Junior Technician (Electronics): ₹ 7750 – 19040
- Supervisor (Tech. Oprs.): 1dt class full-time Diploma in Engineering or B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. engineering in the relevant trade.
- Engraver-III: Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture / Metal Works / Painting) with at least 55% marks.
- Junior Office Assistant / Junior Bullion Assistant: Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @ 40 wpm/in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement.
- Junior Technician (Electronics): Full-time ITI certificate in Electronics trade along with 01 year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Online Examination
- Trade Test
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.600
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.200
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible Interested candidates apply online through SPMCIL official website or igmkolkata.spmcil.com from 20th January 2021. The last date for registration of online applications is 19/02/2021.
- Opening date for registration of online application: 20th January 2021
- Closing date for registration of online application: 19th February 2021
- Tentative month of Online Examination: March / April 2021
- Link for download of admit cards from SPMCIL Website: Will be notified later.