IB ACIO Previous Year Paper with Solutions PDF Download here. The previous questions papers will help you evaluate the difficulty level & the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous question paper PDF will also help you manage time and speed during the actual exam.
Candidates who applied for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 Posts can excel in the Written examination by using these Old Question Papers.
Aspirants who had applied for the IB ACIO Posts and searching for the Selection Process can refer to this page. Candidates who are going to participate in Written Examination can download the Model Papers from this page.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of:-
- Tier I Examination
- Tier-II Descriptive Exam
- Tier III/ Interview
In this article, we will provide IB ACIO Previous Year Question Paper with a solution in PDF format.
And also the detailed information with the exam pattern and syllabus. So that interested candidates can go through this page.
Candidates who apply for this job can download previous year’s question papers from this page and keep practicing for exams free of cost.
IB ACIO PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS – DETAILS
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Position Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Tier I Examination|
Tier-II Descriptive Exam
Tier III/ Interview
IB ACIO PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS WITH SOLUTION
Candidates who are preparing for the IB ACIO Exam can now download these IB ACIO Exam Old Question Papers with solutions so that they can qualify for the examination easily.
As per the official notification, those candidates are selected who clear the written test.
The more candidates practice the Previous Year Papers, the more it will boost up their speed and accuracy level. And solving the Previous Year Papers, aspirants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas.
Those who had completed the preparation according to the Syllabus can download the Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the below links. By practicing the Model Papers PDF, aspirants can know the difficulty level of the Written Exam.
In addition to this, aspirants can also check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Candidates must practice all the Previous Question Papers before the exam date.
In this article, we will provide Previous Year Question Papers with solutions in PDF format.
IB ACIO PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS – EXAM PATTERN
Tier-1 Exam Pattern
- There will be a total of 100 questions from 5 sections; General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability, English Language, and General Studies/
- One mark for each correct answer
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Time Duration – 60 Minutes|
Tier-2 Exam Pattern
The tier-2 exam is descriptive in nature and carries 2 questions for 50 marks in total.
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
|Time – 60 Minutes|
- The interview round will be of 100 marks.
- The Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to the Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of the interview.
IB ACIO – SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates should be selected in three-round to attain the job in IB ACIO EXAM.
Firstly candidates should be given the online written test (Tier 1 and Tier 2) in which they have to be qualified with minimum cut-off marks, when candidates qualified for the online test exam then they call for an Interview.
Everyone has to compulsorily participate in every round and should get a good score to be promoted to the next round.
- Tier-I Examination
- Tier-II Descriptive Exam
- Tier-III/ Interview
PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS – PDF LINK
|S.No||IB ACIO Previous Year Papers PDF Download||Download PDF|
|1||IB ACIO 2018 Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|2||IB ACIO 2017 Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|3||IB ACIO 2014 Solved Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|4||IB ACIO 2014 Question Paper||Click Here|
|5||IB ACIO 2013 Solved Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|6||IB ACIO 2012 Solved Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|7||IB ACIO 2011 Solved Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|8||IB ACIO 2010 Solved Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|9||IB ACIO General Studies Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|10||IB ACIO Model Practice Paper||Click Here|
BENEFITS TO SOLVE QUESTION PAPER
- In order to be well prepared for the Exam, you should be thorough with all the topics included in the syllabus.
- By solving previous year’s exam papers, you learn to manage your time efficiently during the actual exam.
- Self-assessment is the best way while preparing for the exam is to solve as many previous year papers as you can.
- It also helps you to understand the types of questions that can be asked in the Exam.
- Solving previous year’s papers also helps in enhancing the Speed and Accuracy during the exam.
- The previous year question papers also help you enhance the time-management skills.
- After you solve the previous question papers, make sure you match the solution with your answers, in order to understand the mistakes.
For more information be always with govtjoblelo and get all the latest updates of all Exams