HSSC PGT Group B Job 2021 for 534 HES II Posts has released @hssc.gov.in. Candidates can check Salary and download Application Form here.
The officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission have recently issued the HSSC PGT Group B Job 2021 Notification for 534 HES II Posts.
Starting date to apply this job is 16th February 2021 and last date to apply is 03rd March 2021. And Exam will be held on 14th March 2021.
Candidates who are eligible and interested can download the Application Form and check all details here.
In this article we provide you the direct link to download application form and all the required details regarding the job. For detailed information check the HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 Notification PDF attached at the end of this page.
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher HES II Group B|
|Starting Date for submission of online applications||16th February 2021|
|Closing Date for submission of online|
|3rd March 2021|
|Closing Date of Deposit Fee||6th March 2021|
|Exam Date||14th March 2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Socio-Economic criteria, and experience|
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking an average of any three examinations from 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation as the case may be.
- However, the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in the case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/ Graduation as the case may be.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/ Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./ Shiksha Shastri/ Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
|2||Scheduled Caste (SC)||119|
|3||Backward Class A||59|
|4||Backward Class B||31|
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
|2||Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
Notes: – The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Salary
The official’s will offer selected candidates in the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100).
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Application Fees
- First step is candidates go to the official website @ hssc.gov.in.
- You will find an Advertisements Section on the Home Page.
- You can observe a HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 Notification PDF link
- Now click on that link and check all the details of the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then fill the online application form and remember to pay the Application Fee.
- Now submit the HSSC PGT Group B 2021 application form with the relevant documents on or before the 3rd March 2021 to the mentioned URL address given below. For relevant documents that are to be upload and for other information check the official notification.
- Finally, take a copy of the application form for future use.
HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 – Important Link
|To Download the HSSC PGT Group B Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form Link||Click Here|
Hope that the provided article on the HSSC PGT Group B jobs 2021 is helpful to your search. For more educational updates keep following our website Govtjoblelo Thank you.