ESIC Jobs Notification 2021-2022 – The officials of NBCC (India) Limited are inviting Applications from candidates @nbccindia.com for the Dy. Project Manager (Electrical), Management Trainee (Civil), Management Trainee (Electrical), Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer, Office Assistant (Stenographer) Posts.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also downloads the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)
Application starting date – 31-12-2021
Application Ending Date – 31-01-2022
Mode of Application – Online
ESIC Jobs Notification 2021-2022 – HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)|
|No. of Posts||1120 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||31-12-2021|
|Application Ending Date||31-01-2022|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
AGE AND VACANCY DETAILS
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Vacancies|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)||Max 35 years||1120 Posts|
Candidates should have:-
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification is included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
EXAMINATION FEES DETAILS
- All other categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250/-*
Note: *This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of:-
- Written Test
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)||Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500/-) as per 7th CPC. (In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.)|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should have to open the official website @ esic.nic.in
- Then click on the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- On the Recruitment page, search for the “ESIC Hrqs, New Delhi”
- Now click on the IMO notice link.
- If you are eligible, you can apply online from 31st December 2021 onwards.
- Make sure you have filled in all the essential details before submitting it.
|To Download the ESIC IMO Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs 2021||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated From 31st December 2021 Onwards)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Question 1. What is the salary of an ESIC IMO Job?
Answer. Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500/-
Question 2. What is the last date to apply for ESIC IMO Job?
Answer. 31st January 2022.
Question 3. How many vacancies are there for ESIC IMO Job?
Answer. There are 1120 vacancies for ESIC IMO Job.
Question 4. What is the selection process for the ESIC IMO?
Answer. Candidates should be selected on the basis of written test and interview
For more updates regarding Govt jobs do visit our website @ govtjoblelo.com frequently.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|