EPFO Previous Year Paper (Prelims and Mains) with Solutions PDF Download here. Candidates can download PDF free of cost.
The previous questions papers will help you evaluate the difficulty level & the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous question paper PDF will also help you manage time and speed during the actual exam.
Candidates who had applied for the EPFO Assistant Posts and searching for the EPFO Assistant Selection Process can refer to this page. Candidates who are going to participate in EPFO Assistant Written Examination can download the EPFO Assistant Model Papers from this page.
EPFO Assistant recruitment process is in two stages: –
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
In this article, we will provide EPFO Assistant Previous Year Question Paper with a solution in PDF format.
And also the detailed information with the exam pattern and syllabus of the EPFO Assistant Exam. So that interested candidates can go through this page.
Candidates who apply for this job can download previous year’s question papers from this page and keep practicing for exams free of cost.
EPFO Previous Year Paper – Details
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Prelims |
|Job Location||Across India|
EPFO ASSISTANT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS WITH SOLUTION
Candidates who are preparing for the EPFO Assistant Exam can now download these EPFO Assistant Exam Old Question Papers with solutions so that they can qualify for the examination easily.
As per the official notification, those candidates are selected who clear the written test. Now, the EPFO Officials are going to conduct the EPFO Assistant Prelims, Mains, and Interview Exam for the selection of candidates.
The more candidates practice the EPFO Assistant Exam Previous Year Papers, the more it will boost up their speed and accuracy level. And solving the EPFO Assistant Exam Previous Year Papers, aspirants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas.
Those who had completed the preparation according to the Syllabus can download the EPFO Assistant Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the below links. By practicing the EPFO Assistant Model Papers PDF, aspirants can know the difficulty level of the EPFO Assistant Written Exam.
In addition to this, aspirants can also check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Candidates must practice all the EPFO Assistant Exam Previous Question Papers before the exam date.
In this article, we will provide EPFO Assistant Exam Previous Year Question Papers with solutions in PDF format.
EPFO Assistant – Exam Pattern
For Prelims Examination
- The EPFO Prelims Exam will be bilingual in nature (available in both English and Hindi) except for the English section.
- Each section has a sectional timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marking 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Note: Cut-offs are applied in two stages:
a. On scores in individual tests
b. On Total Score
For Mains Examination
- The EPFO Mains exam will consist of 150 questions of 200 marks.
- Like Prelims exam Mains will have sectional timing too.
- If the time gets over then you will be automatically directed to the next section.
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
- There will be a descriptive test that will only be in English language (Letter writing, Precis & Comprehension) and the duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
- We strongly suggest to add the EPFO Assistant Previous Year Question Papers in your exam preparation and improve to be exam ready.
EPFO Assistant – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected in two rounds to attain the job of EPFO Assistant.
Firstly candidates should be given the preliminary test in which they have to be qualified with minimum cut-off marks, when candidates qualified the pre-exam then they call for the mains exam.
Everyone has to compulsorily participate in every round and should get a good score to be promoted to the next round.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
EPFO Assistant – Salary
- The candidate selected as the Employment Provident Fund Organization(EPFO) Asst. will receive Level-7 pay.
- This is an entry pay with additional benefits. The employee will receive Rs.44,900 as an entry pay. The additional benefits are mentioned in the later section of the article.
|Level||Salary of EPFO Assistant||Pay Band|
|Level-7||Entry Pay: 44,900/-||9300-34,800|
Previous Year Question Papers – PDF Link
|EPFO Previous Year Papers||Download Link|
|Labour Enforcement Officers (Central) – 2018||Click Here|
|Enforcement Officer – Accounts Officer in (EPFO), Ministry of Labour and Employment – 2017||Click Here|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Exam Papers – 2015||Click Here|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner, Ministry of Labour and Employment – 2014||Click Here|
Benefits to Solve Question Papers
- In order to be well prepared for the EPFO Assistant Exam, you should be thorough with all the topics included in the EPFO Assistant syllabus.
- By solving previous year’s exam papers, you learn to manage your time efficiently during the actual exam.
- Self-assessment is the best way while preparing for the exam is to solve as many previous year papers as you can.
- It also helps you to understand the types of questions that can be asked in the EPFO Assistant Exam.
- Solving previous year’s papers also helps in enhancing the Speed and Accuracy during the exam.
- The EPFO Assistant previous year question papers also help you enhance the time-management skills.
- After you solve the EPFO Assistant previous question papers, make sure you match the solution with your answers, in order to understand the mistakes.
For more information be always with govtjoblelo and get all the latest updates of all Exams.
You can also check
|All Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|All latest Govt. Exam||Click Here|
|10th Pass Job||Click Here|
|12th Pass Job||Click Here|