Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 has released for 233 Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle 3) Posts. Candidates can Apply Online here.
A total of 233 vacancies are available under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment 2021 for Delhi Postal Circle from 27 January 2021 to 26th February 2021.
In this article we provide you all the information regarding this job and also Direct Link to apply this job.
Link and important dates are available at the end of this page.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Job 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||233 Posts|
|Starting date||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date||26th February 2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Job 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – Age Limit
Minimum age will be 18 and maximum age is 40 years as on 27th January 2021 for the Delhi Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Job.
And the permissible relaxation in Upper Age Limit for different categories is as under:
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Community/ Category||No. of posts|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the applications count received.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – Salary
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Job 2021 – Application Fees
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – How to Apply
- First step is go to the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/.
- After that you can check the Download Notifications section.
- Now click on the link which is highlighted as “Delhi (233 Posts).”
- Automatically, the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification PDF will be downloaded.
- Now, open it and read the information carefully.
- If you are eligible, then start the registration process.
- Then Enter your full details accurately.
- Upload documents if required and pay the fee.
- Now, submit the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application Form.
- Finally, take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – Important Link
|Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021||Click Here|
In this article we give you all the information regarding delhi post office job along with notification and Direct link to apply. We hope that this information is useful for the candidates.
Keep visiting govtjoblelo for all the latest updates of Govt. Jobs.