CIL Syllabus (Management Trainee) Download PDF here. Candidates can check CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus etc.
Candidates who started preparing for the CIL Management Trainee Exam can gathering the study material for the CIL Management Trainee Examination , can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the CIL Management Trainee Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern.
Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the CIL Management Trainee Exam.
In this post we provide you the latest CIL Management Trainee Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
CIL Management Trainee recruitment process are in two stages: –
- Computer Based Test
With the help of syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the CIL Management Trainee Exam Syllabus and CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Details
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test |
|Job Location||Across India|
CIL Management Trainee – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected in two round to attain the job in CIL Management Trainee Exam.
Firstly candidates should be given the computer based test in which they have to be qualified with minimum cut-off marks, when candidates qualified this test then they call for interview.
Everyone has to compulsorily participate in every round and should get a good score to be promoted to the next round.
Then, Only after clearing this Personal round the candidate becomes CIL Management Trainee.
- Computer-Based Online Examination
- Personal Interview
CIL Management Trainee – Exam Pattern
CIL Management Trainee Exam consist of two papers:-
Paper- I :- It will consist of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English.
Paper-II :- will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in each paper.
Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only.
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each
|Name of the paper||Subject||Marks|
|Paper I||General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, |
Numerical Ability and General English
|Paper II||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||100|
CIL Management Trainee – Marking Scheme
- Total Marks: 100 marks (For Each paper i.e. Paper I & Paper II)
- No of questions : 100 questions (For Each paper i.e. Paper I & Paper II)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (for both papers)
- Question Paper type: MCQ Type
- Question Paper Language: Hindi & English
- Negative Mark: There will be no negative marking for wrong answe.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Download PDF
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
Finance & Accounts
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geo technical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
Mechanical (CIL Syllabus)
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sections (7, 8 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 36, 43)
- Registration Act, 1988 : Sections (17, 18, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 49, 89)
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 :Sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14)
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sections (2A,3,6,7,8,9,13,14)
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sections (7,9,12)
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 :Sections (3,5,19,28)
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sections (26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469,470)
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sections (10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX, Order XI)
- Land Acquisition Act,1994 : Sections (4,6,9,13,17,18)
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Sections (2,4,12,13,18,19,26,55)
- Mines and Minerals(Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sections (4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37,37A)
- Companies Act, 1956 : Sections (3, 4, 9, 10, 12, 433, 434, 617, 630)
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 : Sections (21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307).
- Constitution of India : Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952 : Sections ( 33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53).
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973 : Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Sections (10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73).
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal-Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – PDF Link
|To Download CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.