CDS Syllabus 2022 Download PDF here. Candidates can check CDS Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, etc.
Candidates who started preparing for the CDS Exam 2022 can gather the study material for the CDS Exam can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the CDS Syllabus 2022 Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern. Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the CDS Exam.
In this post, we provide you with the latest CDS Syllabus 2022 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
CDS Syllabus 2022 recruitment process are in two stages: –
(1) Written Test
With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of the syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the CDS Syllabus 2022 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
CDS SYLLABUS – DETAILS
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Defence Services Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Test, |
|Job Location||Across India|
CDS EXAM – SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates should be selected in two rounds to attain the job in Combined Defence Services.
Firstly candidates should be given the online written test (level 1 and 2) in which they have to be qualified with minimum cut-off marks, when candidates are qualified for the online test exam then they call for an Interview.
Everyone has to compulsorily participate in every round and should get a good score to be promoted to the next round.
- Online Written Test
In the first stage (written exam), candidates have to attempt three papers for selection in IMA, INA, and AFA whereas OTA candidates have to attempt only 2 papers.
In the second stage of selection, they have to appear for an Interview which will test their intelligence, personality, and psychological aptitude. In order to be eligible for CDS 2022, the candidate has to qualify for both stage 1 and stage 2.
CDS – SALARY
|Rank||Level||Pay Scale/ Salary|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||INR 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||INR 61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||INR 69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A||INR 1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||INR 1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||INR 1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||INR 1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||INR 1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|HAG + Scale||Level 16||INR 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) / Army Cdr||Level 17||INR 2,25,000 (Fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||INR 2,25,000 (Fixed)|
BENEFITS AND ALLOWANCES
|1||Highly Active Field Area Allowance||Rs 6,780/- to Rs 8,400/- p.m|
|2||Compensatory Modified Field Area Allowance||Rs 1,600/- to Rs 2,000/- p.m|
|3||Compensatory Field Area Allowance||Rs 4,200/- to Rs 5,200/- p.m|
|4||Transport allowance||Rs. 3,200/- + DA thereon pm in A-1/A class cities|
|5||High Altitude Allowance||Rs 1,060 to Rs 11,200 per month|
|6||Dearness Allowances(DA)||As per rules|
|7||Kit Maintenance Allowance||Rs 400/- per month|
|8||Siachen Allowance||Rs 14,000/- per month|
|9||Uniform Allowance||One Time kit Rs 14,000/-|
CDS SYLLABUS – EXAM PATTERN
For IMA, INA, AFA
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
CDS EXAM – MARKING SCHEME
- Negative marking is applicable for every wrong marked answer.
- In CDS paper, each question carries 4 options and out of which only 1 option is correct.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/3 of the marks will be deducted.
- More than one option marked is treated as incorrect.
- However, if a question is left unanswered there will be no negative marking.
CDS SYLLABUS – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Spotting Errors Questions
- Sentence Arrangement Questions
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Selecting Words
- Ordering of Sentence
- Comprehension Questions
- Ordering of words in a sentence
- Fill in the blanks questions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Current Awareness
- Defense-related Award
- Number System: Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers.
- Fundamental operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions
- Unitary method
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Applications to simple and compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm
- Prime and composite numbers
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 11
- Multiples and factors. Factorization Theorem
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Euclidean algorithm
- Logarithms to base 10
- Laws of logarithms
- Use of logarithmic tables
- Sine ×, cosine ×, Tangent × when 0° < × < 90°
- Values of sin ×, cos × and tan ×, for ×= 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°
- Simple trigonometric identities
- Use of trigonometric tables
- Simple cases of heights and distances
- Lines and angles
- Plane and plane figures
- Theorems on Properties of angles at a point
- Parallel lines
- Sides and angles of a triangle
- Congruency of triangles
- Similar triangles
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes
- Properties of angles
- Sides and diagonals of a Parallelogram
- Rectangle and square
- Circles and their properties including tangents and normals
- Areas of squares
- Triangle and circle
- Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book)
- Surface area and volume of cuboids
- Lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders
- Surface area and volume of spheres
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data
- Graphical representation frequency polygons
- Bar charts
- Pie charts etc
- Measures of central tendency
CDS SYLLABUS – PDF LINK
FAQ On CDS Syllabus
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of the syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|