BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 has released @ bpsc.bih.nic.in for Assistant Engineer Exam for (Advt. No. 01, 02, 03, 04/2019, 03/2020, 07/2020, 08/2020 & 09/2020).
The officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will conduct the BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam for Advt. No. 01, 02, 03, 04/2019 on 20th, 21st March 2021, 03/2020: 3rd, 4th April 2021, 07/2020: 10th & 11th April 2021, 08/2020: 17th & 18th April 2021, 09/2020: 24th & 25th April 2021.
The Authorities will released the admit card before the 10 day of exam (Tentatively).
Candidates who apply for this job can download the Admit Card here. Direct link to download the admit card is available at the end of this page.
In this article we provide you the detailed information about the exam date and also the link to download Admit Card.
BPSC AE Admit Cards 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)|
|Mains Exam Date||01/2019, 02/2019, 03/2019, 04/2019: 20th, |
21st March 202103/2020: 3rd, 4th April 202107/2020:
10th & 11th April 202108/2020: 17th & 18th April 202109/2020: 24th & 25th April 2021
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the Exam – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains)|
BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 – Required Documents
Before appearing for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Examination, all the aspirants should carry some important documents to the examination venue.
These documents is used for verification purpose conducted by examiner. The list of the documents is in the same fashion provided below. Also, do not forget to carry the BPSC AE Hall Ticket 2021 along with these mandatory documents.
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- A photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorized ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 – Details on Admit Card
Before appearing for the exam, candidates are advised to check the particulars on the hall ticket.
If any of the details are not correct, then it should be get rectified by the officials. The details are in the same fashion mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Name
- Candidate Photograph
- Application Number
- Test Center Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Date of Birth
- Instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected on the basis of: –
- Written Test (Prelims, Mains)
BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 – Download Process
- Candidates should visit the official web site of the Bihar Public Service Commission i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now search for BPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Admit Card.
- Then, click on the link when it is found.
- Now you will get a form to be filled.
- Give the details in the required fields likewise date of birth, the application number, and so on.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Therefore, your details will be submitted and you will get the BPSC AE Mains Hall Ticket 2021.
- Download the admit card and take the xerox copies.
BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 – Important Link
|To Download BPSC AE Admit Card 2021||Click Here (Link will be activated once officials make it out)|
In this article we give you all the information regarding the BPSC AE Admit Card 2021 and exam date also.
We hope that this information is useful to you. So be always with govtjoblelo to get all the updates of Govt. Jobs.