Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 Summary – The office of District Judge Bargarh has released an official notification for the posts of Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III having total vacancies up to 24 posts.
Candidates are advised that pls read the full notification before apply. The candidate also download the notification pdf which is given at the end of this page and apply online here.
Post name – Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III
Application starts on – 07-06-2021
Last date of application – 09-07-2021
Mode of application – Online
Bargarh District Court Recruitments 2021 –HIGHLIGHTS
|Organization Name||Office of District Judge Bargarh|
|Post Names||Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III|
|No. of Posts||24 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||07-06-2021|
|Application Ending Date||09-07-2021|
|Category||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||For Junior Clerk Copyist – Written Test, Computer Practical Test, Viva-Voce Test|
For Junior Typist – Written Test, Type Writing Test, Computer Practical Test, Viva-Voce Test
For Stenographer Grade -III – Written Test, Shorthand and Typing Test, Computer Practical Test, Viva-Voce Test
|Job Location||Bargarh, Odisha|
Bargarh District Court Recruitments 2021 – Age And Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit||Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Clerk Copyist||18-32 years||14 (UR -06, ST -08 )|
|2.||Junior Typist||18-32 years||05 (UR -02, ST -03 )|
|3.||Stenographer Grade – III||18-32 years||05 (UR -03, ST -02 )|
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Must have passed at least +2 examinations conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University as the case may be
- Must have passed Diploma in Computer Application
- For Junior Typist: The candidate must have knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- For Stenographer Grade – III: The candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
- The candidates must be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed at least a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Examination Fees Details
- Application fees for General and OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
Note :- Fee receipt has to be sent along with the application form
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected on the basis of :-
- Written Test
- Viva Voce Test
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Salary
- For Junior Clerk Copyist – Pay Matrix Rs. 19,900/- at Level 4
- For Junior Typist – Pay Matrix Rs. 19,900/- at Level 4
- For Stenographer Grade – III – Pay Matrix Rs. 25,500/- at Level 4
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Candidates first go to the @ districts.ecourts.gov.in website
- Now select Odisha in the drop-down box.
- And then again select the Bargarh option.
- Now you view the Latest Announcements section on the home page.
- Then search for the Advertisement regarding recruitment of Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade -III.
- Click on that link.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- And if you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill in and attach the necessary self-attested documents and send them to the below-provided address by speed post by 9th July 2021.
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Important Link
|To download the Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application Forms||Office of the District Judge, Bargarh|
We have furnished the detailed information regarding the Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2021. For more Latest Job updates do follow our website @ govtjoblelo.com