AP TET Syllabus Download PDF here. Candidates can check AP TET Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus etc.
Candidates who started preparing for the AP TET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam can gathering the study material for the AP TET Examination , can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the AP TET Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern.
Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the AP TET Exam.
In this post we provide you the latest AP TET Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of :-
- Written Test
With the help of syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the AP TET Exam Syllabus and AP TET Exam Pattern.
AP TET Exam Syllabus – Details
|Organization Name||Commissioner of School Education Andhra |
Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board
|Test Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
AP TET Exam – Selection Process
Candidates should be selected on the basis of Written Test to attain the job in AP TET Exam.
AP TET Exam – Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers in the AP TET Exam 2021 (Paper – I & Paper-II).
- Paper – I : is for those applicants who will be recruited as Primary Teacher (Class I to V).
- Paper – II : is for those applicants who will be recruited as Elementary Teacher (Class VI to VIII).
- The AP TET Exam 2021 will be conducted in Bilingual (English & Other language) is chosen by the candidates except for Sanskrit.
- Candidates who chose Sanskrit will get Question Paper in Telugu medium & Sanskrit).
- Andhra Pradesh TET Exam 2021 will be a Computer Based Test.
- There will be 150 MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) in the AP TET Exam 2021. The duration of the AP TET Exam 2021 is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- Aspirants can save this Exam Pattern by downloading the Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF at the end of the page.
AP TET Paper – I
|Child Development &|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Paper – II
|Child Development &|
|Mathematics Science Teachers|
Social Studies Teacher
Any other Teacher
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Paper – II (B)
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (English)||10||10|
|Physical Education (Content)||100||100|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Exam Syllabus – Download PDF
Child Development and Pedagogy (AP TET Syllabus)
DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
- Development, Growth and Maturation- Concept & nature
- Principles of development and their educational implication
- Factors influencing development- Biological, psychological, sociological, emotional
- Dimensions of development and their inter-relationships: Physical & motor, cognitive, emotional, social, moral, language related to infancy, early childhood, late childhood, adolescence
- Understanding development- Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual differences- Infra & Inter individual differences in the areas of attitude, aptitude, interest, habits, intelligence and their assessment
- Development of personality- Concept, factors affecting development of personality, self concept (AP TET Syllabus)
- Adjustment, behavioural problems, mental health and defence mechanism
- Methods and approaches of child development- Introspection, observation, interview, case study, experimental, cross sectional and longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and hazards
PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS (AP TET Syllabus)
- Teaching and its relationship with learner and learning
- Learners in contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- Children from diverse contexts- Children With Special Needs(CWSN), inclusive education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods — Enquiry based learning, project based learning, survey, observation and activity based learning, cooperative and collaborative learning.
- Individual and group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organising learning in class room like study habits, self learning and learning to learn skills.
- Organising learning in heterogeneous class room groups — Socio-economic background, abilities and interest.
- Paradigms of organising learning- Teacher centric, subject centric and learner centric.
- Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as planned activity — Elements of planning
- Phases of teaching — Pre-active, interactive and post-active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator (AP TET Syllabus)
- Learning resources — Self, home, school, community, technology
- Classroom management: Role of student, teacher, leadership style of teacher, creation of non-threatening learning environment, managing behaviour problems, guidance & counselling, punishment and its legal implications, rights of a child, time management
- Distinction between assessment for learning & assessment of learning, school based assessment, continuous & comprehensive evaluation : Perspective & practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right to education act, 2009
UNDERSTANDING AND LEARNING (AP TET Syllabus)
- Concept, nature of learning: Input – Process – Outcome
- Factors of learning – personal and environmental
- Approaches to learning and their applicability – Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), constructivism(Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and observational(Bandura)
- Dimensions of learning – Cognitive, affective and performance
- Motivation and sustenance- its role in learning
- Memory and forgetting
- Transfer of learning
AP TET Language I (Hindi) (AP TET Syllabus)
- रचनाकार/ रचनाएँ विषयवस्तु, चरित्र-चित्रण, भाषा शैलीआदि.
- साहित्यिक विधाएँ और उनकी विशेषताएँ.
- भाषा तत्त्व और व्याकरण (i) शब्द विचार : उपसर्ग- प्रत्यय (ii) शब्द भेद (iii) लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल (iv) शब्द रूपान्तर (v) शब्द- अर्थ, भिन्न- भिन्न अर्थ, पर्यावाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द (vi) शब्द परिचय- तत्सम, तदभव, देशज और विदेशी (vii) वाक्य संरचना, भेद (viii) वाच्य- समास (ix) मुहावरे- लोक्पतियाँ, कहावतें.
- भाषा- अर्थ और स्वरुप.
माध्यमिक स्तर पर हिन्दी शिक्षण के उद्देश्य
भाषा की समस्या- त्रिभाषा- सूत्र.
- आदर्श हिन्दी- अध्यापक के गुण
अच्छे शिक्षण की विशेषताएँ
भाषा: शिक्षण की सामान्य सिद्धान्त, सूत्र, प्रणालियाँ और विधियाँ
- शिक्षण में भाषा- कौशलों का महत्व
भाषा कौशलों का विकास सुनना : ध्वनि की उत्पत्ति, ध्वनि- श्रवन और पारस्परिक संबंध बोलना : सब्दोच्चारण, वकयंत्र, शुध्दोचारण का अभ्यास, मौखिक अभिव्यक्ति, पाठशाला में वार्तालाप का अभ्यास पढना : विशेषताएँ, वाचन के प्रकार, वाचन संबंधी दोष और उपचार लिखना : महत्व, नियम, विधियाँ, प्रकार, अक्षरक्रियास
भाषा- कौशलों का समन्वय
- शिक्षण उद्देष्यों का वर्गीकरण
न्यूनतम अधिगम- स्तर
पाठ – योजना (गद्य, पद्य, व्याकरण, रचना, पत्र-लेखन)
इकाई – योजना
शिक्षण – उपकरण
भाषा सहगामी क्रियाएँ
- मुल्याकान की धारणा
उत्तम परीक्षा की विशेषताएँ
निरंतर समग्र मुल्यांकन
उद्देश्य आधारित मुल्यांकन
उपचारात्मक और निदंतामक शिक्षण
AP TET Language II (English) (AP TET Syllabus)
- Parts of Speech
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Preposition and Articles
- Degrees of Comparison
- Verbs – Main Verbs – Auxiliary Verbs – Phrasal Verbs
- Reading comprehension
- Vocabulary- Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings
- Correction of Sentences
- Adverbs – Types of adverbs
- Conjunction – Coordinating conjunction – Subordinating conjunction
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Questions and Question Tags
- Types of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex – Synthesis of Sentences
- Phrases – Use of phrases
- Composition – Letter Writing, Precis Writing
- Aspects of English: (a) English language – history, nature, importance, principles of English as second language (b) Problems of teaching/ learning English
- Objectives of teaching English
- Development of Language Skills: (a)Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (LSRW) (b) Communication Skills- Imparting values through communication
- Approaches, methods, techniques of teaching English: (a) Introduction, definition and types of approaches, methods and techniques of teaching English (b) Remedial teaching
- Teaching learning materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Curriculum & Textbooks – Importance and its need
- Evaluation in English language
AP TET Environmental Studies (AP TET Syllabus)
- My Family
- Work and Play
- Plants and Animals
- History and Culture of India
- Our Country (India)
- Our State
- Indian Constitution
- Safety and Security
- Our Food
- Our Body
- Our Body: Health and Cleanliness
- Aims and objectives of teaching Environmental Studies
- Relation to Science and Social Studies
- Curriculum and its transactional process- teaching methodology
- Teaching Learning Material (TLM)
- Evaluation procedure: CCE
AP TET Mathematics Syllabus (AP TET Syllabus)
- Number System
- Data Applications
- Meaning and nature of mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching mathematics
- Child centered and activity based approaches in teaching mathematics
- Methods of teaching and remedial measures in mathematics
- Instructional material, TLM and resource utilization in mathematics
- Curriculum, textbook and instructional planning
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation, continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE)
AP TET Science (AP TET Syllabus)
- Natural Resources- Air & Water
- Our Universe
- Living World
- Plant World
- Animal World
- Our Environment
- Natural Phenomenon
- Mechanics: kinematics, dynamics
- Magnetism and Electricity
- Matter Around Us
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Chemical Calculations
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic classification and chemical bonding
- Recent trends in biology
AP TET Exam Syllabus – PDF Link
|To download the AP TET Syllabus 2021 PDF and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.