AFCAT Syllabus 2021 Download PDF here. Candidates can check Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, etc.
Candidates who started preparing for the AFCAT Syllabus 2021 Exam can gathering the study material for the AFCAT 2021 Examination, can use the details provided here.
Through this post, the aspirants can find the AFCAT Syllabus 2021 Syllabus PDF as well as the Exam Pattern. Candidates can secure maximum marks by knowing the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before the Exam.
In this post, we provide you latest AFCAT Syllabus 2021 along with the Exam Pattern is available in this post.
AFCAT Syllabus 2021 recruitment process is in three stages: –
- Online AFCAT Test
- SSB/AFSB Interview
- Medical Examinatio
With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern candidates prepared well for the exam. Candidates can cover all the topics and there is no chance to miss any topic by the use of the syllabus.
This will ensure good marks for the candidates. So, Download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
AFCAT SYLLABUS – DETAILS
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 01/2021)|
|Selection Process||Online AFCAT Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
AFCAT EXAM – SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates should be selected in two rounds to attain the job in AFCAT Exam.
Firstly candidates should be given the Online AFCAT Test in which they have to be qualified with minimum cut-off marks when candidates are qualified for the written test then they call for the SSB/AFSB Interview and then they call for an interview.
Everyone has to compulsorily participate in every round and should get a good score to be promoted to the next round.
- Online AFCAT Test
- SSB/AFSB Interview
- Medical Examination
AFCAT – SALARY
|Posts||Salary Per Month|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 1,08,792/-|
|Ground Duty (Tech)||Rs. 95,262/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-Tech)||Rs. 85,262/-|
Perks and Additional Benefits
- Scholarship and Welfares
- Loan Facility
- Educational Opportunities
- Post Retirement Benefits
- Placement Cell
- Annual leave for 60 days per year
- Casual leave of 20 days per year
- Leave travel concessions
- Institute and Messes membership
- Grants from the Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA)
- School facilities
- Rail concessions
- Secured camp life
- CSD facilities
- Recreational and sports facilities
- Other Benefits (Travel Concession, Accommodation, School Facilities, etc.)
Career Growth and Promotion
Promotions for AFCAT are applicable to the first three ranks on the basis of the timeline. Promotions for other posts will be done based on the job and according to how the positions get vacant.
- If an employee completes 6 years of service, they will be ranked as the Squadron Leader.
- If an individual has served for 3 years in the Flying Officers, they will be promoted to Flight Lieutenant. To qualify for promotion they will have to undergo a departmental test.
- It is mandatory for all officers to attend the C’ examination which consists of General Knowledge and post concerned topics for Departmental promotion and to seek promotion in ranks.
- Technical officers who are engineers, will be given the seniority of 2 years for the purpose of promotion and pay which will be compared to the Indian Air Force officers.
AFCAT EXAM – EXAM PATTERN
For candidates of the AFCAT, it is mandatory to appear in the written test. Also, the candidates who have applied for the technical posts need to appear in the Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- Total Time Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 100
- Marking Criteria: +3 for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 for each incorrect answer
- No marks for unattended questions
|Verbal Ability (English language)||30||90|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||25||75|
Time – 2 hours (120 minutes)
AFCAT SYLLABUS – DOWNLOAD PDF
|Exam||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
|Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)|
for Technical candidates
Electrical & Electronics
General Awareness (20 Questions)
- Art and Culture
- International Current Affairs
- Basic Science
Verbal Ability in English (30 Questions)
- Basic Grammar
- Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate word
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Decimal and Fraction
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test (Approx. 35 Questions)
- Odd One Out
- Venn Diagram
- Pattern Completion
- Dot Situation Analysis
- Blood Relation
- Missing Figures
- Figure Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Spotting the Embedded Figures
AFCAT Syllabus EKT – Engineering Knowledge Test
- AFCAT EKT is the exam that evaluates the engineering knowledge required for the technical branch.
- Students who aim to get into the technical branch have to apply and appear for EKT Exam.
- AFCAT EKT is a 45-minute exam and is followed by AFCAT.
- Candidates are given half an hour window after which AFCAT EKT Exam takes place.
- The total duration for the AFCAT exam is 2 hours and the mode of examination is online.
- The AFCAT EKT Exam Syllabus has a General engineering part that is based on the common topics of multiple branches of engineering.
Also, based on the degree of the candidate, there are questions from the specialized part. These involve the following:
AFCAT Syllabus Topics
|AFCAT EKT Fundamental Engineering Syllabus||Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics, |
and Engineering Drawing
|AFCAT EKT Allied Engineering Topics Syllabus||Control Engineering, Telecommunication Systems, |
Electrical Engineering, Radar Theory, Instrumentation,
Antenna, and Wave Propagation, and Microwave Engineering
|AFCAT EKT Computer Science Engineering Syllabus||Information Technology, Network Theory Design, |
Analog, and Digital Electronics, Computer Networks,
Switching Theory, and Electronic Devices
|AFCAT EKT Mechanical Engineering Syllabus||Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics/Hydraulic Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Materials Science, |
Thermodynamics, Manufacturing Science, and
|AFCAT EKT Electrical & Electronics Engineering Syllabus||Microwave Engineering, Analog, and Digital Electronics, |
Electronic Devices, Telecommunication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Control Engineering,
and Electrical Engineering
AFCAT EXAM SYLLABUS – PDF LINK
Frequently Asked Question On AFCAT Exam
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. Candidates go through the official site for more information.
We give you the direct link to download the PDF of the syllabus. So, candidates go through this page for Syllabus.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK
|DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIR||Click Here|
|DAILY QUIZ ON A REGULAR BASIS||Click Here|
|CHECK LATEST UPCOMING GOVT JOB NOW||Click here|
|CHECK PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK EXAM SYLLABUS NOW||Click here|
|CHECK JOB BY QUALIFICATION||10th Pass|